(COMING SOON) 2005+ TOYOTA TACOMA BILLET UPPER CONTROL ARMS / MZT-T1-1
These billet machined uniball upper control arms are the ultimate performance, strength and durability gain for the front of your Toyota Tacoma. In a lifted application the upper control arms need corrected camber and caster geometry so that the factory alignment can be achieved. When adding aftermarket extended travel coilover shocks you will need more angularity in the upper control arm outer suspension pivot and these large 1.25" uniball bearings offer more clearance as well as an increased strength and longevity of the joint. The heim joint spacers and uniball pins are made using heat treated stainless steel and hold a tolerance .0005" for maximum fitment on bearing bores and factory upright tapers. These arms are machined in low volume using USA materials and the attention to detail are second to none.
- CAD designed and engineered
- Manufactured in the USA
- Billet machined 6061 aluminum construction
- FK Teflon lined 1.250" uniballs
- FK Heim Joint inner pivots
- Stainless steel hardware
- Aircraft grade 12 point pin hardware
- 17-4 heat treated stainless steel pins and spacers
- O-ring sealed uniball cover
- Maximum alignment capability compared to stock
- Improved geometry for lifted applications
- Dark grey polished anodize finish
- Can be used on 2wd and 4wd suspension
- Maximum wheel backspacing is 5"