MZA-C4-2 INSTALLATION GUIDE
IF YOUR MAZZULLA OFFROAD PRODUCT IS MISSING A PART OR
HAS A DAMAGED PART, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
A NEW REPLACEMENT PART WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
MON-FRIDAY 9AM-6PM PST
1. Bolt the skid plate together using x 10 3/8” Allen bolts, washers and lock nuts as shown in
2. Remove factory plastic valence and skid plate.
3. Remove bumper support brackets, chassis catch hooks, and lower skid plate
4. Remove interfering factory bumper hardware.
5. Remove the grill shell to access inside the factory bumper and loosely install the skid plate
under the bottom flange using x 2 3/8” allen bolts, washers and lock nuts in the existing factory
6. Hold skid plate into place and loosely install the lower supplied metric hex head hardware and
washers while sandwiching the supplied round spacer to make up for the frame offset on driver
7. Center the skid plate with the two factory holes as shown in image on the underside of the
bumper flange. Then drill the two outer holes to 3/8” and loosely install remaining hardware.
8. The skid plate mounting holes are slotted so you can adjust for best fitment due to large
factory tolerances, once you have a desired fit then tighten all of the hardware and reinstall the